A powerful control/combo deck with plenty of tools and win conditions. Contains some of the best enchantments in the game, that you draw for "free" thanks to rainbow. What makes this deck especially fun are all the synergies between each card, and rainbow helps you keep those important cards in hand. Maintain board control with recurring threats (snakes & firebird), seven AoE cards, and threatening enchantments. Chip down the opponent's life total with buffed up threats, then finish from hand with rush minions + carnival or ping to win with maidens.
- Plenty of removal
- Fast for a control deck
- Wins from hand (a lot)
- Easy to maintain tempo
- Steamrolls many decks
- Rainbow can low roll hard sometimes
- Weak against Armor and Warded
- Hopefully I will never play a mirror
- Can run out of gas if Sneks and Firebird are answered
- Complex lines of play
- Wings + Sneks + Carnival
- Maidens + Ruslans/Hekate
- Chimera + Ollama/Enchants
- Web + Sneks
- Firebird + Falls
- Always burn enchants, unless they are critical (hecate against rainbow, sneks against aggro)
- Ruslan on lane 2, snakes on lane 6 (sets up for zebra on ruslans)
- Leave space for chimera towards the left
- Regarding maze: If you will burn an enchant this turn, burn first THEN draw. Otherwise, draw first THEN burn.
Explanation: burning a card in Mythgard can place it on the SECOND to top from your deck (but never directly on top). This means when you draw with maze after burning, the burnt card could be on top of your deck when the rainbow draw triggers at end of turn.
- Stairway is mostly burn fodder in this deck, but it still has some good synergy.
- You have 7 AoE spells, but only 1 spot removal (sapo). Therefore, it is ok to use AoE on only 1-2 enemies
- Life is a resource; stay ahead on life or you can't finish with Plague Maidens
08/01/2020 -1 Beimeni / +1 Orpheum